Pro Audio LA is now offering FREE custom cables with the purchase of a Universal Audio Apollo Twin!
- Get 2 x Custom Made from Mogami 2549 1/4" TRS to XLR-Male cables included - $34.50 Value!
- Select longer lengths from drop down menu
- Configure your Apollo with all the cabling you need in one convenient place
- Select what you need from the drop down menus below, and add to your cart
- Feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions or need different cables
Universal Audio Apollo Twin SOLO - Thunderbolt Interface with Custom Mogami & Neutrik Gold Cabling
- 2 In, 6 out interface with Thunderbolt connectivity
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing — track through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, and Guitar Amp plug-ins
- New Unison™ technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps**
- Available with either UAD-2 SOLO or UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle
- Thunderbolt connection for blazing-fast PCIe speed on modern Macs
- Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality throughout
Record and Mix with Stunning
24-bit/192 kHz Sound Quality
With the highest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin gives you stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and breathtaking clarity.
Its premium mic preamps, input stage, and audio conversion are identical to the famed Apollo series, translating into rich three-dimensional recordings with exceptional depth and punch. Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs provide full resolution audio (without digital scaling) at all listening levels — letting you create better mixes in real-world environments.
A Complete Analog Studio with
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
Imagine having access to a classic analog recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size. With award-winning UAD plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Moog, Roland, SSL, Studer, and more,* Apollo Twin serves up authentic analog tone and warmth.
The key to its analog magic is onboard UAD-2 SOLO or DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. Apollo Twin includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring a choice selection of vintage compressors, EQs and reverb, plus guitar amps and tube mic preamp emulation. From there, you can choose from a vast and expanding collection of plug-ins in the UA Online Store.
Track Through Classic Mic Preamps Using Unison™ Technology
High-speed Thunderbolt Connection to
Unison technology allows Apollo Twin’s mic preamps to sound and behave like the world's most sought-after tube and solid state preamps — including their all-important impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and circuit behaviors. Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo’s digitally controlled analog mic preamps and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets you track through colorful preamp emulations like the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp plug-in, with more emulations coming soon.
High-speed Thunderbolt Connection to your Mac
Apollo Twin’s Thunderbolt connection features ultra-fast PCIe audio drivers for high-bandwidth, low-latency performance on all Thunderbolt-equipped Macs. Because Thunderbolt offers 12x the bandwidth of FireWire 800, you can connect numerous devices in line with Apollo Twin — including hard drives and HDMI/USB3 hubs — all with fast, flawless performance.
Professional I/O Connections
Apollo Twin is a 2-in/6-out interface with two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs, and up to eight additional channels of digital inputs via Optical connection. Its conveniently located Hi-Z instrument input and headphone jack allow you to capture inspiration the moment it strikes.
Console Application and Console Recall Plug-In
The Console application is Apollo Twin’s software control interface. Its intuitive, analog console-style design provides “realtime” tracking and monitoring with UAD Powered Plug-Ins — a feature not found in any other interface. Complete Apollo Twin Console setups can be saved as presets, or even saved within your sessions using the Console Recall plug-in (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX 64). This enables hardware recall of all Apollo Twin settings, even months and years after you last opened your session.
Easy to Use with Any Mac DAW
Apollo Twin is compatible with all major Mac DAWs, including Pro Tools, Logic, Garage Band, Cubase, Live, and more — allowing seamless integration no matter what recording software you use.
For more information on this or any Universal Audio Product, visit www.UAudio.com