Lynx Aurora 16 USB Converter w/ FREE MOGAMI DB25 CABLES
Pro Audio LA is now offering FREE MOGAMI DB25 CABLES with the purchase of any Lynx Aurora
This package includes:
1 - Lynx Aurora 16-USB - 16 Channel AD/DA Converter with USB Expansion
2 - 4 Ft Standard Mogami DB25 to XLR-Male
2 - 4 Ft Standard Mogami DB25 to XLR-Female1 - 4 Ft Standard Mogami AES/EBU Digital DB25 to XLRM/F
Lynx Studio Technology Aurora 16 USB - 16 Channel AD/DA Converter w/ USB Expansion
- Provides 16 Channels of Analog In/Out and 16 Channels of AES/EBU In/Out
- Includes LT-USB Expansion Card (pre-installed and tested)
- Up to 24 bit / 192Khz sample rate
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Additional control functions available via Lynx AES16 PCI card, Infrared and MIDI
- On board digital mixer provides flexible routing options
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLockô Clocking Technology
- Digital DB25 Connections: Yamaha Pinout
- Analog DB25 Connections: Tascam Pinout
Lynx Aurora converters are without question one of the highest quality and most reliable products in digital audio conversion today. Available in 8 and 16 channel models, they feature 192 kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion with front panel control of all routing and sample rate options. Many additional functions in Lynx converters are accessible via desktop computer with the Lynx AES16 PCI cards, or by infrared using compatible laptops and handheld Pocket PCs.
Lynx Aurora 16 features 16 channels of analog In/Out and 16 channels of AES/EBU I/O. Paired with an LT-HD expansion card, this is one of the most powerful and feature-filled Pro Tools interfaces available today for a fantastic value.
The rear panel features D-Sub connections for Analog (Tascmam Pintout) and AES/EBU (Yamaha Pinout) I/O Word Clock and MIDI I/O connectors and an LSlot bay, for the optional use of LT expansion cards such as LT-HD (for Pro Tools HD), LT-FW (FireWire 400), and LT-ADAT (Lightpipe).